national small business has scamed me out of 350 and another 149.00 pending the company has not delivered on its 8,000 credit card as advertised when they called me.they continue to try and take money for no apparent reason i am cancelling everything that has to do with NSBA.I would like my money as soon as posible.NSBA IS A SCAM!!!I"m writing from atlanta ga my company name is s&c holdings llc .please b advised to never give your account number over the phone because of companies like national small business alliance.they are criminals waiting for their day.

Had an Experience with National Small Business Alliance?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #730512

This company just called me. And at first I gave them my information. And while the gentleman was preparing to record me. I read the comments here, I told him that I was going to do my due diligence and he could call me back. After getting off the phone with him. I read more of the comments on the website. And then I called my bank and gave them this companies information and told them that I did not give them permission and when it was time to record the verification. I declined and wouldn't them sign me up. I told the representative that this company is a fraud and if I have to change my account number and close this account I will. At least I spoke with someone that said they would go after them if they tried to take any money from my account. Thank all of you for being honest and letting the rest of small businesses know what was going on. It is funny how hard we work to have something for our families. And these guys know we want it. And they know what to say. They know we can expand our businesses if we had credit lines. And that was the selling part for me. Not that other stuff they offered.

Again, Thank you!

San Mateo, California, United States #242293

NSBA IS A COMPLETE SCAM AND I WILL BE GOING TO WASHINGTON DC TUESDAY TO FACE THEM MF THEY NOT GETTING AWAY WITH MY CASH. 349.00 PLUS 149.00

to BOUNCEMASTERS PLUS #1016203

you do know you can use your line of credit to travel right??

thats what i use that for best desision i ever made was becoming a member